Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Projects

Happy Monday everyone! i hope all of you are having a wonderful day! Its actually a pretty nice day here in Texas, so i decided to go out and do a little errands to enjoy the nice "Cali" weather that i miss so much. Today i just made a little picture frame but no picture so my cricut pretty much did all the work. But i will soon get a picture and add a little then show you my finished product.

So here is the picture frame i got it from the Stand and Salute cart! and of course once i get my printer up and running i am going to put a picture of MY HERO =] . and then possibly add a little here and there 
I have also been working on a latch hook project. If you havent heard of it before pretty much you put on little strants of yarn through each hole to form a carpet. Yes it is very easy but very time consuming. just what i need to keep busy. So this is what i have done so far from last night. Ill post the finished product once i am done even though the picture is kind of clear already.

well i hope i can get more projects going! i just ordered a cuttle bug and i cant wait to experiment with it!
Have a great day all!


Live~Laugh~Love

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the Stand and Salute Cart? You did a wonderful job on the frame. I haven't done a latch hook project in years...I'm loving yours! http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks karelj Yes the cart is great! i need to experiment with it more cause there are a lot of different things for each picture. ya i love latch hook but i have done 3 this is my 4th and i havent finished one so thats my goal. they come out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cart too! I have given you an award on my blog, please stop by and get it!

    Erin
    agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra, I am awarding you with the My Blog Has Attitude blog award. Check out my blog later tonight for the post and to copy the award for your own blog.
    Liz

    http://tryin2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice frame - the cut is perfect! and loving the latchhook - looking forward to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete